Linens for Trade
Partnering with the finest European heritage manufacturers, Rebecca Udall is suited to supplying linens for trade for both small and large projects.
We can source and supply a wide range of bed, bath and table linens to your exact requirements, made by our exceptional partner manufacturers located in Europe, predominantly Italy.
We operate online only and source and sell direct to offer exceptional fine, bespoke and custom linens at a competitive price.
"Challenging" bed linen that we can source includes:
- Emperor bed linen, W200x200cm and W215xW215cm (6ft6 and 7ft beds), including emperor pillows 50x100cm
- Bed linen and sheets for air craft cabins
- Bed linen and sheets for yachts
- Bed linen for round/circular beds
- Fitted sheets for extra deep mattresses
- We can supply bed linen in almost any fabric, colour, thread counts and design. This includes linen.
- Jacquards, percales, linen and sateens. Egyptian cotton including Giza varieties and more.
Hospitality Bed Linen
We are well suited to supplying bed linen for high end, luxury hotels. We can offer a range of fabrics and designs to suit your budget.
We can offer competitive pricing for large orders.
We offer trade discounts on bed and table linens for appropriate businesses, such as interior designers, hotels, restaurants, event planners, airlines and yacht fitters.
- Broad range of fabric, design and colour options to complement your design
- Excellent service: we ensure you have the linens when they are needed and exactly as specified
If you would like to discuss options, please contact Rebecca via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you are a business: email@example.com.