About the Ravello Collection
Available in Percale 220TC or Sateen 300TC, Ravello is an elegant, classic design with single row cord embroidery at the base of the Oxford border. On the duvet cover, the cording is at the bottom - not in the middle of the duvet (if you would prefer the latter, please enquire).
The cording on the pillowcases is as pictured for the Oxford border pillowcases. For housewife pillowcases, there is one vertical cord running from the top to the bottom of the pillowcase towards the outer edge of the pillowcase.
From the products linked below you will be able to select:
- The exact desired items to make up your set
- Percale or sateen fabric
- The cord colour from 400+ options
Rebecca Udall Difference
- Sourced from most prestigious heritage cotton mills in Italy. All of our bed linen is exclusively made and woven in Italy with the finest quality raw cotton.
- Italy are pioneers in textile manufacturing - from the most advanced machines, heritage textile know-how and innate attention to detail. Their craftsmanship is unrivalled globally.
- Expert finishing techniques optimise cottons natural characteristics for incredibly smooth, long lasting and beautiful sheets.
- Our bed linen is not high thread count for a reason. Rather, we advocate single ply construction using long staple cotton. You can read more in our blog post.
- Oeko tex certified
Shop the Ravello collection: