Linen Tablecloth in White
- Woven and made in Portugal with European grown flax - fine quality linen
- Classic and elegant in style with a mitred and hemstitch border
- Crisp but very soft to the touch
- Bespoke linen tablecloths possible. Email email@example.com
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
A classic, high quality white linen tablecloth is a staple to any "table wardrobe". An exceptional quality linen which can be hard to find. It gets softer with use so cherish it, but don't save it for best.
We can have this tablecloth made to any size you would like. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Material: 100% linen
Design: 2.5cm mitred & hemstitch edge
Colour: bright white
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation and ideally rolled rather than folded.
There is a price jump at L320cm because it alters the production process.
Please note this item is made to order, delivery is 2 - 3 weeks