Set of 6 Irish Linen Hemstitch Napkins in Ecru
Our napkins are made from the highest quality European linen and hundreds of years of expertise and tradition in Ireland. More so, they are produced with the highest ethical standards and sustainable business practices.
- Made in Ireland from long staple European flax in by a Master of Linen
- Classic style. Suitable for informal & formal settings.
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
These are a great versatile, classic napkin. I use them at home most days and they are great quality with a good weight to them.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: 46x46cm. Shrinkage of 3% to be expected with first wash
Material: 100% linen
Design: hemstitch detailing
Colour: Natural ecru
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Please note that the exact shade of natural can depend on the season (wet or dry). Please bear this in mind if you buy something from the range again in the future.
Care guide: wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation.